Friday, August 9, 2013

CLOUDY

Friday August 9, 2013: Overcast
      The weather on Costa Rica's Caribbean side seems to be improving - less rain, more sun. This morning is cloudy, but the water is calm. That is a good sign. The sun will probaly come out this afternoon but I won't be able to report it. I am taking a vacation!
      Favorable circumstances allow me to leave my sweet Hidden Jungle Beach House for a week. This is a rare occurrence. And where do you go on vacation when you live at the beach? The city, of course! And I am so excited about it because I am going to see a famous and beautiful city for the first time - Panama City, famous for the Panama Canal. I will see that, too! And I'll tell you all about it. For the next week you'll hear weather from Panama.

No comments:

Post a Comment